Astridge International specializes in providing high quality ergonomically-engineered medical recliners & accessories that are individually custom optimized for clinical service as phlebotomy chairs, apheresis chairs, dialysis chairs, and chemotherapy chairs.... We offer You a choice of 3 "Stationary" Medical Chair Models, all designed by Strub GmbH of Germany and manufactured in our North American Facility at Lockport, NY:
Regardless of the model that You choose, each custom medical chair / recliner that we supply is expertly optimized for its specific medical purpose, allowing for all necessary functionality, patient safety, security & comfort, and medical staff safety, security & comfort.
The Phoenix Stationary Medical Chair / Recliner designed by Strub GmbH is ergonomically engineered to allow your patient to relax in total comfort. Choose from 2 Phoenix models offering either manual recline operation or high-precision motorized recline with remote control.
Phoenix Medical Chairs are easily customizable for use as a phlebotomy chair, apheresis chair, dialysis chair, chemotherapy chair.... Superb German design & engineering assures excellent functionality and durability in any clinical application. Rear mobility wheels allow easy movement of this "stationary" medical chair to facilitate cleaning of the work area. Made In The USA.
Phoenix Medical Chair / Recliner Full Details & Specifications
Maxima Dual-Motorized Medical Chair / Recliners designed by Strub GmbH, are ergonomically engineered for total patient comfort. Each Maxima comes with remote-operated dual-motor recline functionality, increasing ease of use for the attending medical staff.
The infinitely adjustable heavy-duty recliner motors may be precisely operated using a convenient foot pedal control (easily moved to either side of the chair) or by using the 4-way hand-held remote that also comes as standard equipment with every chair.
Maxima 'stationary' medical chair / recliners feature large lockable wheels and are easily moved around your facility, even with the patient seated. Made In The USA.
Maxima Medical Chair / Recliner Full Details & Specifications
Techno Fully-Motorized Medical Chair / Recliners designed by Strub GmbH, are the most advanced medical chairs available on the market today. Made In The USA.
Techno is specifically designed to maximize both patient comfort & security (over the complete range of motion from sitting to lying) and attending physician comfort & security.
Engineered for the most demanding clinical applications, these premier medical chairs allow extremely precise patient positioning. A 6-way hand-held remote control drives 4 independent heavy-duty electric motors to achieve your ideal patient position, including adjustment of their height above the floor.
Techno Medical Chair / Recliner Full Details & Specifications
Medical Chair / Recliner Applications
Each medical chair / recliner comes with a range of optional accessories and may be customized for specific application as a phlebotomy chair, apheresis chair, dialysis chair, chemotherapy chair, etc......
Flexible, Tough, & Ultra-Reliable - Superb German Design & Engineering, the highest quality construction materials, and medical-grade upholstery assure that Your medical chair from Astridge International will perform perfectly, in evenYour most demanding clinical applications, for the long-term.
>>NEXT - Phoenix Manual Or Motorized Medical Chair / Recliner Models
- Maxima Dual Motorized Medical Chair / Recliner Model
- Techno Fully Motorized Medical Chair / Recliner Model
(716) 481 3162
Custom Medical Chairs
A custom medical chair from Astridge International is ergonomically designed:
- Promoting patient safety, security & comfort
- Promoting medical staff safety, security & comfort
- Includes all required functionality for its specific medical purpose
Medical Chair Design
At Astridge International we apply a tough design philosophy to guide us in the selection of the medical chairs that we offer for sale. We strongly believe that every medical chair must strictly comply with the following guidelines:
- A fully adjustable reclining medical chair is preferable - for application in chair, lounge, and bed positions
- Every medical chair / recliner must allow for easy & comfortable patient entry/exit
- The medical chair / recliner must be securely balanced in all operational positions
- Medical chair management and operation should require minimal bending by medical staff
- The medical chair /recliner must be constructedwith easily sanitized materials
- The medical chair / recliner must correctly support the patient for comfort & security
- Most applications require that a medical chair / recliner have suitable arm extensions - which must be easily retracted in case of patient collapse
- A medical chair / recliner should allow for rapid and easy adjustment from sitting to reclining
- In case of patient collapse, the medical chair / recliner should be capable of rapid and easy adjustment to the Trendelenberg position (raising feet slightly above the head)
- The ideal medical chair / recliner should be easily customized for an exact fit to its specific medical purpose
Every medical chair from Astridge International
comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty